I’m always looking for new products that are both high in quality and low in price. This goal can be hard to meet when it comes to makeup. There are so many different formulas and brands that just choosing what to get can be hard all on its own (when the packaging is super cute, the choice is even harder, am I right?). Then, once you’ve finally gotten a product that you think is great, you use it and are very disappointed. I know the struggle! That’s why I’m going to share a few of my favorite budget products that definitely did not disappoint.
- NYX Butter Balm: a creamy, pigmented lip balm that moisturizes and provides a bit of color. $4
- e.l.f. Baked Blush: lightly pigmented and buildable, this blush works best as a highlighter, but can be layered for a light pink finish. $3
- NYX Dark Circle concealer: Very blendable and orange in color to hide those pesky dark circles! $6
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream: This is probably my favorite lip product. The colors are all gorgeous, they have a fair amount of lasting ability, and they don’t dry out my lips. $6
- NYX Automatic Eyebrow Pencil: This is perfect for a quick eyebrow fix. There’s no elaborate technique and the pigmentation is great. $5
Have anymore great budget products that you want to share? Do so in the comments below! And don’t forget to find me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest (links in the sidebar)! Thanks for reading 🙂