It’s time for a fun beauty tag! I found this one at this cute blog Glamour and Giggles. Looks like it’s time to see how bad I procrastinate when it comes to beauty!
1. Name a beauty regimen that you rarely do?
I never do my eyebrows. I know that that’s so popular right now, but I’m so scared of having horrible eyebrows! So, I just leave them the way they are. I’ve been thinking about using a tinted brow gel lately, though, since it seems like less work to use and a lesser chance of bad brows.
2. Is washing your make-up brushes something that you do regularly?
Well…..no. I wish I did, but I just can’t seem to find the time to wash all those brushes every single week.
3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
Not very long! I’m very particular about my nails and chipped polish is a big no-no.
4. How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty product, even if you need it?
I hardly ever put that off because everything I use is something I need. I don’t keep lots of different kinds of foundation or concealer, so when it runs out, I have to get some more. Usually I buy another bottle when I’m close to running out anyway. I do this especially with mascara!
5. What is your worst beauty habit?
Probably not washing my face consistently. I always take my makeup off at night (which is actually a relatively new habit for me), but I don’t use face wash in the mornings unless I take a shower then. Usually I just wash my face off with a wash cloth.
6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
Cleaning my room. I pick it up daily, but dusting and vacuuming…that gets done sparingly. Kinda gross, I know.
7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute?
Not if I can help it. I can get ready quickly, but I don’t like to do so. I’m that girl that will take 2 hours if given the time!
8. Can you commit to spending bans?
This month is actually the first time I’ve tried one, so we’ll see! No fashion or beauty products will be bought this July!
9. How organized is your make-up and nail polish collection?
VERY. I made a post about how I organize my nail polish here. My makeup is also very organized in a clear plastic organizer.
10. What is your most cherished beauty product?
Facial moisturizer. I can’t live without it. Even if I don’t put makeup on, I always put on face lotion. I can’t stand having a dry face!